Encycloweedia is the world’s first hand-held Medical Marijuana user’s guide – designed specifically for the iPhone.
We've cultivated information from all over, conducted interviews, compiled data and put it all into one convenient App that you can take anywhere, no connection required.
Purchasing medical marijuana, even as prescribed by a physician, can be intimidating and in some cases, overwhelming. There are a myriad of types and classifications – compounded by nicknames and slang terms that can make it difficult to know which type of medical marijuana is best for you. Our goal is to help patients identify the types that are widely available and their effects.
Encycloweedia is here to help!
* First Timers Guide
* NEW! Our Top 75 types of Medical Marijuana (includes photos, description and effects)
* Master List for 420 types of Medical Marijuana
* NEW! 566 Nicknames from all over the world
* Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
* Recipes for Cooking with Medical Marijuana
* Create your own Favorites List
Version 1.4: New features FOR YOUR viewing PLEASURE!
* NEW! Encycloweedia NOW HAS 75 DETAILED STRAIN DESCRIPTIONS.
* NEW! 566 Nicknames from all over the world – ones you’ve heard before and lots you haven’t
* NEW! Easy to identify Icon.
For $1.99 You get:
√ App (iPhone4 / iPad)
√ FREE updates (ENCYCLOWEEDIA WILL GROW CONTINUOUSLY over time)
√ 24hr customer support VIA www.encycloweedia4iphone.com
COMING SOON: Version 2.0 will be iPad compatible and will feature Smokers Etiquette 101 and even more strain descriptions!
Encycloweedia does not imply or condone the use of marijuana without a prescription from a licensed physician.
Encycloweedia does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information disclosed.
Encycloweedia does not imply a recommendation that anyone engage in any activity that might violate the laws of the state or country in which he or she lives. Encycloweedia should not be construed as offering professional medical advice to individual patients.